What is your return on investment?
- Attend the conference and interact with 20 speakers from both the Government and private sectors
- Participate in workshops facilitated by our exhibitors to gain in-depth knowledge on the latest innovation and solutions in the market
- Learn about real-world protective plans and measures presently in use
What is the event’s learning objectives?
- Getting a broad overview on protecting critical infrastructure and discussing unique challenges and solutions to improve security and resilience
- Gaining a better understanding of physical and cyber threats facing critical infrastructure
- Learning how to manage threats through risk management
- Determining generic risks like weather, man-made disasters and cyber attacks
- Identifying different risks relating to specific types of critical infrastructure
- Discussing methods to improve planning and response to physical and cyber threats
- Evaluating the benefits of interagency coordination
- Interacting and sharing perspectives among industry leaders and colleagues
What is new for 2018?
FUTURE OF SECURITY – The theme for 2018 is the future of securing critical assets, enabling you to see what your peers are doing that is both out of the ordinary and driving real business results.
MORE INTERACTIVE LEARNING FORMATS – Spotlight sessions, panel discussions and fire-side chats will move the event away from the traditional ‘power point’ conference format.
ADVANCED DISCUSSION – We all know what companies have achieved, so rather than reliving the past, 2018 will open the discussion and look to the future of how organisations can leverage opportunities.